This is the Linux app named CTruck2D to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as CTruck2DbySimonHasur.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named CTruck2D to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
CTruck2D to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:CTruck 2D is a 2D, oldstyle, physically realistic 2D truck game. Predecessor of the CTruck3D vehicle simulator series. I wrote it from zero in C (+OpenGL&GLUT). It has ascii-art and nice graphics version, and a special funny version
It's a very basic thing: there are free rigid bodies and springs with strong attenuation/damping. It's very simple and very short code, and collisions of bodies with ground are good and stable.
A good simulation of this kind, however requires Lagrangian method. I proposed the Lagrange_motocross as an alternative of this kind. The code is not much longer but the it's overall more complicated, and collisions are a bad issue.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ctruck2d/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.