This is the Linux app named Cuckoo Sandbox whose latest release can be downloaded as 2.0.6release.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Cuckoo Sandbox with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONCuckoo Sandbox uses components to monitor the behavior of malware in a Sandbox environment; isolated from the rest of the system. It offers automated analysis of any malicious file on Windows, Linux, macOS, and Android.
- detailed reports
- analyze malicious files
- Trace API calls and behavior of files
- Dump and analyze network traffic
- advanced memory analysis of infected virtualized system
- modular and open source
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cuckoosandbox.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.