This is the Linux app named cupSODA to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as cupSODAv1.1.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named cupSODA to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
cupSODA to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:cupSODA is a simulator of biological systems that exploits the remarkable memory bandwidth and computational capability of GPUs. cupSODA allows to efficiently execute in parallel large numbers of simulations, which are usually required to investigate the emergent dynamics of a given biological system under different conditions. cupSODA works by automatically deriving the system of ordinary differential equations from a reaction-based mechanistic model, defined according to the mass-action kinetics, and then exploiting the numerical integration algorithm, LSODA
- Automatic conversion of reactions into ODEs
- Automatic Jacobian matrix calculation
- GPU acceleration
- Able to deal with stiff and non-stiff systems
- Integrated fitness evaluation
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cupsoda/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.