This is the Linux app named Curl External Libraries whose latest release can be downloaded as CURL-EXT-V0.7.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Curl External Libraries with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Curl External Libraries
DESCRIPTIONCurl External Libraries -- a Curl Open Source project. This project contains libraries for use with the Curl platform
- TitledView - a View with a stylable title bar
- popup-balloon - pop up small views that point at the main View
- AutocompleteTextField - TextField with suggested completions
- TreeGrid - Tree hierarchy with additional columns of info
- automated testing framework - write scripts to test GUI controls
- FileApp - base class for any application with a File menu
- Gantt Cells - used in a TreeGrid to make a Gantt chart
- Directed Graphs - generic digraph
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/curl-ext/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.