This is the Linux app named Customize Toolbar whose latest release can be downloaded as CustomizeToolbar_5_3_Win32_UNI.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Customize Toolbar with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This plugin allows the Notepad++ toolbar to be fully customized by the user. It includes twenty-six additional buttons for frequently used menu commands.
All buttons on the toolbar can be customized, whether Notepad++ buttons, additional buttons, or other plugin buttons.
Custom buttons for Notepad++ menu commands or other plugin menu commands can be created using a configuration file.
There is an option to wrap the toolbar over several rows, instead of having a drop-down overflow menu, when there are too many buttons to fit on a single row toolbar.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/npp-customize/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.