This is the Linux app named G4P whose latest release can be downloaded as G4PV4.3.7.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named G4P with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This project is about developing a set of 2D GUI controls for the Processing language.
V4.2 is compatible with Processing 3
V3.5.4 is the last version compatible with Processing 2.
- Wide range of controls available buttons, droplists, sliders, textfields, labels plus many more
- multiple window support
- 8 predefined colour schemes
- simple and consistents event handling
- user defined event handlers
- good text clarity in both 2D and 3D renderers
- inbuilt support for PeasyCam views
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/g4p/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.