This is the Linux app named Cyan whose latest release can be downloaded as Cyan-1.2.2-Windows.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Cyan with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Cyan is an open source cross-platform image viewer and converter, designed for prepress (print) work. Like converting an image from RGB to CMYK, or the other way around. Cyan supports color profiles complying with the International Color Consortium (ICC) standard, and strives to create as color-accurate images as possible, with support for RGB, CMYK and GRAY with up to 32-bit image depth.
- Supports RGB/CMYK/GRAY 8/16/32 bit images
- Supports ICC/ICM v2/v4 color profiles
- Supports PNG/JPEG/TIFF/PSD input
- Supports TIFF, JPEG and PSD output
- Manage embedded ICC color profiles
- Edit ICC color profiles tags
- Convert to and from RGB/CMYK/GRAY
- Change image bit depth
- GIMP integration (import/export)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/prepress/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.