This is the Linux app named OpenGLChecker whose latest release can be downloaded as OpenGLChecker_1.2_win32.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OpenGLChecker with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
OpenGLChecker is a fast and smooth program that retrieves relevant information about your OpenGL implementation. It can also test your computer's performance with fully scripted benchmarks. This allows you to write your own benchmark scripts for testing your OpenGL performance.
- Find information about your implementation in an organized way.
- Use benchmarks to test your computer's performance.
- Can be used by both beginner as well as advanced end users.
- Cross platform, can run on Windows and Linux systems.
- Write your own benchmark (read the OBS manual in release package)!
- All in a small and smooth package.
Advanced End Users, System Administrators, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/openglchecker/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.