This is the Linux app named Cyclos whose latest release can be downloaded as cyclos_3.7.3.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Cyclos with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Cyclos offers a complete on-line banking system with additional modules such as e-commerce and communication tools. Cyclos is available in more than ten languages and used worldwide by many organizations and communities. The Cyclos platform permits a de-centralization of banking services that can stimulate local trade and development.
Cyclos is used for Microfinance institutions, local banks (in developing countries) and complementary currency systems like LETS, Barter networks and Time banks.
Cyclos is a project of the Dutch non profit organization STRO.
Financial and Insurance Industry, Government, Non-Profit Organizations
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cyclos/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.