This is the Linux app named Daemond whose latest release can be downloaded as daemond-src-0.2.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Daemond with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Daemond is a daemon control daemon. It can be used as a faster and more flexible replacement for init, or by itself.
It has the ability to track complex dependencies, and allows package management systems to easily add and maintain them.
System Administrators, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/daemond/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.