This is the Linux app named DailyDesktopWallpaperPlus whose latest release can be downloaded as DailyDesktopWallpaperPlus-v2.5_macOS_src.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named DailyDesktopWallpaperPlus with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DailyDesktopWallpaperPlus allows to use the daily photo from Bing or from Windows Spotlight to your Linux-Desktop or Mac as wallpaper. The Application is also available for macOS.
The Application supports numerous Desktops on Linux:
- Trinity Desktop Environment
- K Desktop Environment v3.x
- KDE Plasma 5
- Deepin Desktop Environment
Do you have questions or a suggestion?
Let me know.
- Allows to list Bing's daily photo of 10 Countries
- Easy to use
- The Application supports numerous Linux-Desktops
- Download, unpack and run the Application
- Allows to download the daily photo from Windows Spotlight
- Allows to download the daily photo from Bing
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dailydesktopwallpaperplus/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.