This is the Linux app named Dam.gd Shortened URL Generator whose latest release can be downloaded as damgd_ver_1_1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Dam.gd Shortened URL Generator with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Dam.gd Shortened URL Generator
DESCRIPTIONFree open source URL shortener that uses http://theeasyapi.com to access Google Safe Browsing and geoIP services for free.
- Session based, and all users must login before creating a shortened URL
- Analytics charted using Maxmind GeoIP, amCharts, and amMaps. All included.
- Design can be easily modified by changing the header and footer files.
- Installation wizard, just upload the files and go to the domain. The wizard will walk you through it.
- Built with PHP5 and MySQL, giving the flexibility to make changes.
Non-Profit Organizations, Information Technology, Telecommunications Industry, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/damgd/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.