This is the Linux app named DAOC QBar Saver and SC Gem Loader to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as Qbar_Editor.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named DAOC QBar Saver and SC Gem Loader to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DAOC QBar Saver and SC Gem Loader to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:This program is written to speed up the SpellCrafting process for Dark Age Of Camelot (DAOC).
In addition it can Save and Restore Qbars.
This Program currently ONLY SUPPORT Gearbunny classic and Gearbunny X template files.
There are examples in the zip file.
- Save Quickbars
- Restore Quickbars
- Load SC gems to quickbars
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/daocqbarsaveran/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.