This is the Linux app named dartcalc to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as dartcalc-0.7.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named dartcalc to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
dartcalc to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONDartcalc is a program that calculates the score of different dart games. It uses a nice GUI (based on the Qt-Library) and supports Mouse and/or Keyboard input. Let's play darts!
- Unlimited players
- Nice GUI, sound, undo and redo
- Keyboard and/or mouse input
- Suggestions for finishing and eliminating
- Profiles for different teams can be saved
Win32 (MS Windows), X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dartcalc/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.