This is the Linux app named Dash whose latest release can be downloaded as Dashv2.0.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Dash with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Dash apps are very lightweight, requiring only a limited number of lines of Python or R code; and every aesthetic element can be customized and rendered in the web. It’s also not just for dashboards. You have full control over the look and feel of your apps, so you can style them to look any way you want.
- Links interactive UI controls and displays directly to your data analytics code
- Creates highly interactive analytics apps
- Highly customizable elements
- Very lightweight
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dash.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.