This is the Linux app named Data driven parallel program kernel whose latest release can be downloaded as mpkern-1.0.1-1.0.2.diff.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Data driven parallel program kernel with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Data driven parallel program kernel
The mpken library provides support for parallel programs composed of components that process input, pass outputs to other components and terminate. A strong deadlock freedom result applies to the version of this model implemented.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mpkern/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.