This is the Linux app named data reduce to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as reduce-0.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named data reduce to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
data reduce to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:These simple programs are for doing data reduction and then display of columns of tab delimited data. They are designed to be piped together so you can do multiple things at once. This means they typically read from stdin and output to stdout.
C, Unix Shell
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/reduce/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.