This is the Linux app named Database Web Admin to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as DBWA-v220.127.116.11.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Database Web Admin to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Database Web Admin to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONDB Web Admin Provides access to your databases through a web interface. It gives users visibility into their SQL Server database instances.
DBWA shows users Currently running SQL Queries, Historic Queries, and Fragmented Indexes. DBWA also allows users to kill currently running queries or run their own SQL queries. DBWA is implemented in ASP.NET MVC using C#.
Previous Versions supported Oracle(PL/SQL and JSP), MS SQLServer (ASP), and MySQL/ODBC (C#.NET) versions.
- Shows currently running SQL Queries, and allows users to kill currently running queries
- Shows historic Queries and which queries have taken the most server resources
- Shows Fragmented Indexes
- Allows users to run their own SQL queries
Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop, System Administrators
Microsoft SQL Server, XML-based
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dbwa/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.