This is the Linux app named EQ Map Viewer to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as eqmaps_0.5.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named EQ Map Viewer to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
EQ Map Viewer to run in Linux online
A new cartography mapping tool was introduced with the new Everquest:Legacy of
Ykesha(tm) extension in March'03. This tool allowed players to view, edit and
create maps of most zones in the Everquest world. The EQ Map Viewer program
is an open
Cocoa (MacOS X), Win32 (MS Windows), X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/eqmaps/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.