This is the Linux app named Datacleaning Open Source whose latest release can be downloaded as DataCleaning_bin.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Datacleaning Open Source with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Datacleaning Open Source
A group a subprojects for Data Cleaning projects, mainly as a step of a Data Mining Project. Visit www.datacleaningopensource.com to review our current applications or if you want to add yours. NOTE: PROGRAMMING SKILLS ARE REQUIRED.
- Clean CSV files
- Format names
- Format adresses
- Use external databases to validate info
Information Technology, Developers
Python, C++, Java
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/datacleaning/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.