This is the Linux app named Date Range Picker whose latest release can be downloaded as 3.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Date Range Picker with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Date Range Picker
Date Range Picker is a customizable date range, date and time picker component. Originally created for reports at Improvely, the Date Range Picker can be attached to any webpage element to pop up two calendars for selecting dates, times, or predefined ranges like "Last 30 Days". This date range picker component creates a dropdown menu from which a user can select a range of dates. I created it while building the UI for Improvely, which needed a way to select date ranges for reports. Features include limiting the selectable date range, localizable strings and date formats, a single date picker mode, a time picker, and predefined date ranges. To get started, include jQuery, Moment.js and Date Range Picker's files in your webpage. You can customize Date Range Picker with options, and get notified when the user chooses new dates by providing a callback function. Several events are triggered on the element you attach the picker to.
- Limit the selectable date range
- Localizable strings and date formats
- Single date picker mode
- Provides a time picker
- Predefined date ranges
- Can be attached to any webpage element
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/date-range-picker.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.