This is the Linux app named Date / Time Library for Dates since 1582 whose latest release can be downloaded as DateTimeLib_1.04.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Date / Time Library for Dates since 1582 with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Date / Time Library for Dates since 1582
For each Date/Time since 1582-Oct-15 (start Gregorian Calendar): ++ add/sub days&hh:mm:ss - considered all leap years; summer time DST ++ compute start/end of DST ++ compute UTC (Greenwich) to local/DST ++ weekdays ++ Excel compatible date value
- for details: please visit web side (ABOVE)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/datetimelib/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.