This is the Linux app named DaxonPad whose latest release can be downloaded as memorizer_1.0.5-0ubuntu4.diff.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named DaxonPad with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DaxonPad is a Notepad/Kate/Gedit style text editor for Linux that can allow to modify your .txt file including changing the background and text colour to changing the font and text size.
DaxonPad es un editor de texto (estilo Bloc de notas (Windows)/Kate/Gedit) para Linux que te permite modificar el texto como cambiar los colores del fondo y del texto hasta cambiar la fuente y el tamaño.
- Ability to change text colour, font and size/Habilidad para cambiar el color, fuente y tamaño del texto
- Notepad/Kate/Gedit style text editor/Editor de texto estilo Bloc de notas (Windows)/Gedit/Kate
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/daxonpad/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.