This is the Linux app named DBCASE whose latest release can be downloaded as DBCASE2.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named DBCASE with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DBCASE is a computer-aided software engineering tool to assist database designers for designing databases, covering the conceptual, logical and physical design stages. It is multiplatform, globalized and intended to work with SGBDs as MySQL and MS Access
Information Technology, Science/Research, Education, End Users/Desktop
Project is a tool for a proprietary database file format, JDBC, MySQL, Microsoft Access, ODBC
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dbcase/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.