This is the Linux app named DBeaver whose latest release can be downloaded as dbeaver-ce-23.2.1-x86_64-setup.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named DBeaver with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DBeaver is a free, multi-platform database tool that supports any database having a JDBC driver. It is useful for developers, SQL programmers, database administrators and analysts.
DBeaver comes with plenty of great features such as metadata and SQL editors, ERD, data export/import/migration and more. Plugins are available for certain databases, and there are also several database management utilities. DBeaver’s Enterprise Edition provides even more features and supports non-JDBC datasources.
- Carefully designed and implemented User Interface
- Support of Cloud datasources
- Support for Enterprise security standard
- Capability to work with various extensions for integration with Excel, Git and others
- Database Object Editor
- Data Editor
- SQL Editor
- ER diagrams
- Dashboards and DB monitoring
- Data export/import/migration
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dbeaver.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.