This is the Linux app named dc-qt: A DirectConnect Client whose latest release can be downloaded as DcQt-0.2.0-alpha-mac_ppc.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named dc-qt: A DirectConnect Client with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
dc-qt: A DirectConnect Client
DESCRIPTIONDc-qt is a DirectConnect client based on DC++ for Linux and MacOS X, with a separate backend / gui architecture. It is written in C++ and comes with a Qt GUI. We are currently in an alpha stage so expect some bugs and missing features.
Qt, X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dc-qt/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.