This is the Linux app named DeaDBeeF Filebrowser plugin whose latest release can be downloaded as deadbeef-fb_20150416.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named DeaDBeeF Filebrowser plugin with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DeaDBeeF Filebrowser plugin
A filebrowser plugin for the DeaDBeeF audio player, see: http://deadbeef.sf.net
The plugin is placed in a sidebar inside the main user interface, and shows a simple list of files/folders inside a user-defined root directory.
It supports adding files to playlists by context menu or drag and drop. It also uses coverart images as folder icons, and implements a search bar feature that allows you to filter the list of shown files.
Please report bugs/feature requests on GitLab:
Release files (binary/source) are available on GitLab:
Older releases can also be found here on SourceForge.
Check out the Waveform plugin too: https://sourceforge.net/p/deadbeef-wf
- Full tree-browsing support, with handling of GTK/GNOME bookmarks
- Use drag & drop to simply add files/directories to playlists
- Show coverart images as directory icon (if available)
- Filter files by extension to avoid cluttering
- Customizable colors
- Search bar to quickly find your files/folders
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/deadbeef-fb/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.