This is the Linux app named insight3dng whose latest release can be downloaded as insight3dng.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named insight3dng with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
insight3dng is an fork of insight3d.
It let’s you create 3D models from photos. From a series of photos, it automatically matches them and then calculates positions in space from which each photo has been taken along with a 3D pointcloud of the scene
- 3D models from photos
- 3D pointcloud
Advanced End Users
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/insight3dng/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.