This is the Linux app named Decision Tables for Java (dt4j) whose latest release can be downloaded as dt4j-1.0.5.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Decision Tables for Java (dt4j) with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Decision Tables for Java (dt4j)
DT4J is a Java implementation of Decision Table based rules engine. It supports excel based and an editor based Decision Table authoring. It integrates with Spring expressions (SpEL) to express conditions and actions. Put together it's a power rules engine.
- Accepts MS Excel based decision tables
- Conditions and actions are specified using Spring Expression Language.
- Simply add the JAR to your project library and it's ready to use.
Advanced End Users, Developers, Architects
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dt4j/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.