This is the Linux app named Decorator Utilities whose latest release can be downloaded as decorutils-0.6.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Decorator Utilities with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A set of utilities for the use of decorators in a Java web application. The goal of this project is to offer an easy way to "decorate" data for presentation purposes. This is partially done by using concepts introduced by the Decorator Design Pattern.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/decorutils/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.