This is the Linux app named def2html whose latest release can be downloaded as def2html.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named def2html with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONdef2html is a small and simple to use perl program for generating html files.
def2html looks for one or more patterns and replaces them by the desired text.
the generated text will be written into the file indicated at the beginning of the def
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/def2html/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.