This is the Linux app named DejaVu whose latest release can be downloaded as JSupport.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named DejaVu with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DejaVu is a personal reminding application. You can add certain notes (with details) which are to expire on a specific date. When it expires, it shows a notification, including an optional sound - each priority it's own sound. Systray support included.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/deja-vu/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.