This is the Linux app named DesignerWt whose latest release can be downloaded as DesignerWtSDK-2.0.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named DesignerWt with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This program will allow you to create sophisticated screen layouts that can automatically adjust to browser size. Each widget within a layout is highly customisable, using property pages that adapt to the type of widget being edited. There is a preview mode and a zoom mode for detailed editing. In addition to the main design dialogs and popup menus can also be created.
A design, when saved, will generate a C++ header class that contains all elements of the design. This class, when created, will produce a widget object that can be attached to the browser window or any other Wt container widget
Since V2.0.0 the major feature of database aware widgets, data connection editing and query editing has been added. This includes drivers for most of the major databases.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/designerwt/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.