This is the Linux app named detectMITE whose latest release can be downloaded as detectMITE.20170425.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named detectMITE with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
detectMITE - a MATLAB-based tool for detecting miniature inverted repeat transposable elements (MITEs) in genomes.
 Who are we?
Please visit website: http://bioinfolab.miamioh.edu
 How to cite detectMITE?
Ye C, Ji G, Liang C (2016) detectMITE: A novel approach to detect miniature inverted repeat transposable elements in genomes. Sci. Rep. 6, 19688. http://www.nature.com/articles/srep19688
Ye C, Ji G, Li L, Liang C (2014) detectIR: A Novel Program for Detecting Perfect and Imperfect Inverted Repeats Using Complex Numbers and Vector Calculation. PLoS ONE 9(11): e113349. http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0113349
 detectMITE user manual
Please visit the Wiki page of this website.
 detectMITE Q&A
For Q&A, please visit the Blog page of this website.
 Update history
To see the update history, go to https://sourceforge.net/p/detectmite/wiki/UpdateHistory/
- Vector Calculation
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/detectmite/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.