This is the Linux app named dforms whose latest release can be downloaded as XRSSfeedforfil. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named dforms with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DForms is a framework for building applications that create and edit structured data in formats (such as XML, JSON, etc) that have a formal specification (DTD, XML Schema, JSON Schema). The resulting applications present the data in a dynamic form based interface, with full support for nested and optional elements.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dforms/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.