This is the Linux app named diary - console-based diary whose latest release can be downloaded as diary-0.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named diary - console-based diary with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
diary - console-based diary
Diary is a console-based diary and todo list that leverages the capabilities of the Unix toolbox, using date, grep, less and
a host of others -- as well as your favorite text editor -- to
produce a suprisingly capable tool.
Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/diary/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.