This is the Linux app named diCal-IBD to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as diCal-IBD.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named diCal-IBD to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
diCal-IBD to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:diCal-IBD can be used for predicting identical by descent (IBD) tracts in sequence data. It provides means for calculating the accuracy of the prediction, if the true tracts are available, plotting of the predicted tracts, their TMRCA (time to the most recent common ancestor) and corresponding posterior probabilities, and identification of putative recent positive selection through investigation of average IBD sharing
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dical-ibd/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.