This is the Linux app named Dice Roller Pro to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as DiceRollerPro2.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Dice Roller Pro to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Dice Roller Pro to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:I wanted to make my own RPG dice roller, i know there are lots of programs out there that do dis, but HEY! i did this myself and i have just started learning C at the university.
- It gets the data in the form [dices]d[sides]+[bonus]
- It can have up to 5 bonuses
- It prints the results of every roll and then shows the sum with and without bonus
- Admits mulriple rolls by using [dices]d[sides]+[bonus]x[times]
- Admits rolls with a target by using [dices]d[sides]+[bonus]o[target]
- It's only in Spanish, but i'll translate it to English too.
- Sources Included inside zip file
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dicerollerpro/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.