This is the Linux app named Dicom Relay whose latest release can be downloaded as dcmrelay-0.5.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Dicom Relay with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The dcmrelay is a set of utilities to relay dicom images or studies from dicom compliant modalities to different remote destinations where those images are needed for teleradiology, diagnosis or archive purposes. It mediates and anonymize images.
- Receive Dicom compliant images
- Send images to different destinations based on time of day
- Anonymize images
- Send notification and monthly report emails
Console/Terminal, Non-interactive (Daemon)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dcmrelay/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.