This is the Linux app named DicomReader whose latest release can be downloaded as DicomReader-1.3.2-1.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named DicomReader with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DicomReader is a simple Java Dicom files decipher. It handles headers and images within as well; data (headers and pixel-value images) will be saved into ascii clear text files. A pgm version of the image files is also provided.
End Users/Desktop, Science/Research
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dicomreader/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.