This is the Linux app named Digital Clock 4 whose latest release can be downloaded as digital_clock_4-win_portable.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Digital Clock 4 with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Digital Clock 4
Very customizable beautiful clock.
PROJECT IS CLOSED AND NO LONGER MAINTAINED!
The final version is 4.7.9.
Windows 10 ready!
Supported macOS version is 10.12+. Retina display ready! Apple silicon based macs (i.e. M1) are not supported.
Linux build is available only for 64-bit systems.
Nothing special required to start using this clock. Just launch it and enjoy! When it starts, apart the clock itself, small tray icon appears (if system tray is available). Tray icon color depends on operating system, in most cases it is black, but on Windows 10 and macOS with dark theme it is white. This tray icon can be used to call clock configuration dialog. Also this dialog can be called using clock context menu.
You can create your own skin! See this link for details: https://sourceforge.net/p/digitalclock4/wiki/How%20to%20create%20skin/
NOTE: do NOT download any .rar or .exe files marked as my software, these files are made NOT by me and I don't responsible for their content!
- signals (alarm + every hour signal)
- any clock color
- texture instead of color
- multilanguage support
- Retina (HiDPI) display ready
- multiple monitors support
- windows portable
- autostart with system boot
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/digitalclock4/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.