This is the Linux app named dirsynch whose latest release can be downloaded as dirsynch-1.6.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named dirsynch with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DirSynch is a bidirectional directory synchronizing software. It helps you to discover the status of each file in both directories: if it's only in one of them, if it's newer in one than in the other, or if they are simply equal. It also support file content comparison using a hash function, although it's very time consuming. After letting you to choose which files do you want to synchronize, it performs the right operations to make both directories equal (or not, if you want it different). The program can create a backup of the files before overwriting them.
- file comparison
- directory comparison
- files hash signature
- graphic user interface
Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dirsynch/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.