This is the Linux app named DiscGolfer to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as DiscGolfer.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named DiscGolfer to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DiscGolfer to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:You are at the track with your friends, and don't want to fiddle with a notepad. You pull out your phone and mark up (Disc) Golf points with a single button using your MIDP or Mobile Linux phone. If this sounds good, DiscGolfer is for You.
- Track points throw-by-throw or hole-by-hole
- Games are automatically saved so you can open them later
- Easy to add holes and players
- Support as many players as can fit on screen, 10 on Maemo (for now)
- Games are saved as .csv files, viewable in many programs
- Touch phones supported from version 1.03
- Works on most non-Android phones
Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop
Java SWT, Handheld/Mobile/PDA
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/discgolfer/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.