This is the Linux app named discord whose latest release can be downloaded as discord-3.2.1.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named discord with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Generate binaural, pulse, and phase beats for brain wave entrainment. Mix with internally generated tones and noise or user sound files. Play immediately or write to file. Requires a text script file to specify sound sequences, many samples provided.
Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/discord/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.