This is the Linux app named Discrete Event Calculus Reasoner whose latest release can be downloaded as decreasoner.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Discrete Event Calculus Reasoner with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Discrete Event Calculus Reasoner
The Discrete Event Calculus Reasoner is an open source program for performing automated commonsense reasoning using the discrete event calculus, a comprehensive and highly usable formalism for reasoning about action, change, space, and mental states.
Developers, Education, Science/Research
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/decreasoner/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.