This is the Linux app named Distributed Web Project whose latest release can be downloaded as dgaf_source.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Distributed Web Project with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Distributed Web Project
A project to employ technologies already applied to the WWW, such as XHTML/CSS, to a distributed VPN grid, allowing for searches of files on the network, and semi-anonymous websites, which are served by all peers with the cached content. Darknet P2P.
Advanced End Users, Education, End Users/Desktop, Government
GTK+, Non-interactive (Daemon)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/distweb/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.