This is the Linux app named DITA Open Toolkit whose latest release can be downloaded as DITA-OT1.8.5_full_easy_install_bin.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named DITA Open Toolkit with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DITA Open Toolkit
The DITA Open Toolkit is an implementation of the OASIS DITA XML Specification. The Toolkit transforms DITA content into many deliverable formats. See https://www.dita-ot.org/ for documentation and links to downloads.
The source code and issue trackers have been moved to https://github.com/dita-ot/dita-ot
Developers, End Users/Desktop
XSL (XSLT/XPath/XSL-FO), Java
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dita-ot/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.