This is the Linux app named DMCC Logger for Avaya whose latest release can be downloaded as dmcclogger-1.0.4.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named DMCC Logger for Avaya with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DMCC Logger for Avaya
The Avaya DMCC Logger (DMCCLogger) is a server program that uses Avaya DMCC API to implement call recording for Avaya Aura Communication Manager. DMCCLogger supports Multiple Registration (MR) and Single Step Conference (SSC) recording methods. DMCCLogger receives RTP streams from Avaya Aura CM directly and converts the RTP data to WAV or MP3 file using conversion tool such as ffmpeg. Call details information is stored in MySQL database, a web based software called DMCCLoggerWeb is developed for searching of call records based on information such as calling number, called number, agent ID, etc. DMCCLogger is an ideal tool for contact centers and back-offices when call recording is necessary in the daily operation because it is reliable and the cost is very competitive.
- Records voice calls for Avaya phones
- Stores voice calls in different format such as .wav, mp3, ogg, etc
- Stores voices calls in different directory based on VDN or Split numbers
- Searches voice calls by calling number, called number, agent ID, extension, etc
- Emails call record link with attachment
- User administration and password management
- Audit trial logging
- Monitors logger status via the web interface
- Download voice files directly from the web
- Supports customer number clickable (callto protocol) over the web interface
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dmcclogger/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.