This is the Linux app named Docmenta whose latest release can be downloaded as docmenta_v1-9-3_tomcat7_win64_setup.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Docmenta with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Docmenta is a Java web-application for single source publishing and help authoring. The application allows collaborative creation of documentation, e-books and online-help. Supported output formats are PDF, HTML, WebHelp, EPUB (eBook) and DocBook.
For more information, visit: http://www.docmenta.org
- Single Source Publishing
- Collaborative authoring
- WYSIWYG editing
- Link management
- Approval workflow
- Version- and release-management
- Translation management
- Document structure management
- Table of Contents and Index generation
- Content filtering
- Image gallery (thumbnail preview)
- Content templates
- Listing support (line-numbering and syntax highlighting)
- Publication archive
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/docmenta/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.