This is the Linux app named Docebo ELearning WordPress Plugin whose latest release can be downloaded as DoceboWP.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Docebo ELearning WordPress Plugin with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Docebo ELearning WordPress Plugin
We all know how powerful WordPress is for managing content. From personal blog to company website, WordPress has proven itself to be the most engaging platform for creating and sharing content in recent years.
Because we know that the line between information sharing and training is grey, we have developed a plugin that allows you to integrate your WordPress website with the Docebo Learning Management System.
Thanks to this plug-in you will be able to:
-Embed online courses on your WordPress website and assign training by using the WordPress dashboard
-Access courses and training reports, plus control the whole ELearning project directly from the WordPress dashboard
-Display courses assigned to logged-in users by using a WordPress widget
-Import in Docebo your WordPress user database
-Enable the Single Sign On between WordPress and Docebo
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/docebowordpress/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.